Jah Soldiers Hoodie
"Jah Soldiers" The word 'Jah' in Jamaican culture is a word used for God or the almighty Creator. In Jamaican Ice hockey culture the term Buffalo Soldiers (popularized by a Bob Marley song) was used to describe the group of players who participated in the countries first International ice hockey tournament. This Jah Soldiers design is a tribute to the cultural power of Jamaica as well as those who contribute in building the Nation in the sport of hockey.
• 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Light steel is 85% cotton, 15% polyester
• 100% cotton shell
• Two-ply hood with a colored lining (black hoodies have a light steel lining in the hood, navy - oxford grey lining, light steel - navy lining)
• V-notch rib detail at neck, and half-moon insert at the back of the neck
• Tone-matching drawstrings
• Front pouch pocket
• 2x1 ribbed spandex enhanced cuffs and bottom band
• Embroidered "C" logo on left sleeve
Model is wearing size M. He's 6.3 feet (192 cm) tall.
|LENGTH (inches)||WIDTH (inches)|
|LENGTH (cm)||WIDTH (cm)|